Wednesday, June 18, 2014

half birthdays = cake halves

When we were younger, my aunt always sent us little gifts in celebration of our half-birthdays. Since our actually birthdays tend to fall over the Christmas vacation, it sort of stuck. My sister's birthday happens to fall on my parents wedding anniversary, which also happens to be my dating anniversary with my boyfriend. This year, she made sure to let us know that she was going to pout for being the odd one out, and not celebrate anything. I decided that was boring...


In following with The Fault in Our Stars example, a 33rd half birthday is worth the celebration. It's too bad Hazel didn't have a cool sister like me to bake her a cake... Just saying.


Also, I was feeling extra generous and joined her in this eyesore of a pool the mother bought. You're welcome, it is never happening again. ()

No comments:

Post a Comment